BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I made EPC several strong trade offers for Adams over the course of the season. He made a wise move to keep him, dude is playing angry. 

His second TD was a fantastic use of a non called offensive facemask. If you can get away with it, do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Aaron Jones with one of the best runs of the year.

mmhmm

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Sorry about my inbox, I checked off all of the old messages last night after I sent in my gameplan but forgot to hit delete lol

You only have to do 2 threads.

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Don't you start this trash. Took me YEARS to get over the Chris Gamble debacle and MD4L and I haven't traded since. Actually Foles was our last trade...which didn't work out for him.

I'm still confused here. I traded Gamble for Bryant, Lee, Webb etc. And he retired a couple days later. 

8 hours ago, PR said:

I'm still confused here. I traded Gamble for Bryant, Lee, Webb etc. And he retired a couple days later. 

Yea I think you have your time line a little mixed up. Because Chris Gamble was on my team and I traded him to Frogs and he promptly retired. @MD4L plz confirm. I think you traded him at one point to Centurion, who I took over for. And I had him for a while, then I traded him away. Dez Bryant, Sean Lee and Ladarius Webb weren't on my roster when I took it over, but Gamble was.