BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

12 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I made EPC several strong trade offers for Adams over the course of the season. He made a wise move to keep him, dude is playing angry. 

I almost got him this past offseason

33 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just for transparency sake.

I sent my GP in Sat evening and it went though to @rackcs but is still unread.

I'm putting up my 2 gameplans here in just a moment

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Yea I think you have your time line a little mixed up. Because Chris Gamble was on my team and I traded him to Frogs and he promptly retired. @MD4L plz confirm. I think you traded him at one point to Centurion, who I took over for. And I had him for a while, then I traded him away. Dez Bryant, Sean Lee and Ladarius Webb weren't on my roster when I took it over, but Gamble was.

Was your team the Ravens/Cowboys combo?

9 minutes ago, PR said:

Was your team the Ravens/Cowboys combo?

It was Centurion's, yes. When I took over for him, he had already traded away basically every good player he had. You must've traded Gamble to him, because I know the deal I made with Frogs is when he retired.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

Yea I think you have your time line a little mixed up. Because Chris Gamble was on my team and I traded him to Frogs and he promptly retired. @MD4L plz confirm. I think you traded him at one point to Centurion, who I took over for. And I had him for a while, then I traded him away. Dez Bryant, Sean Lee and Ladarius Webb weren't on my roster when I took it over, but Gamble was.

You are correct. I’m pretty sure I gave away a 2nd round pick for him to retire shortly thereafter.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I made EPC several strong trade offers for Adams over the course of the season. He made a wise move to keep him, dude is playing angry. 

I don’t want to be like NSFL where I traded him for Carson Wentz and DJ Moore Donald Glover Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I would never trade Adams if I were you given his contract here. That's an absurd deal.

I basically said unless I’m getting a franchise QB I’m not trading him. 

My Adam’s trade worked out for a season in NSFL. I went from a bottom 3 team to the final 4 because I had no QB before. I have a feeling I’ll have no QB again.....😭😭😭

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I basically said unless I’m getting a franchise QB I’m not trading him. 

My Adam’s trade worked out for a season in NSFL. I went from a bottom 3 team to the final 4 because I had no QB before. I have a feeling I’ll have no QB again.....😭😭😭

I'll give u drew Brees. Franchise qb