BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when I was thrown to the wolves for suggesting that Buffalo would match up very well against Pittsburgh and likely beat them? Good times. And yes, I am petty enough to come back in here and bring this up again.

I just said Buffalo can't run the ball either. And they didn't lol.  I never said Pittsburgh would win or lose 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You got one of the top candidates for DROTY at 4.14.  

Plus Ruiz, Jackson, Raekwon, and Raegor have all contributed and flashed their potential more than a couple times.

So tbh, your comment comes across a little as wanting some praise for your rookies cause we all know your statement isn't true.

No, I'm truly, genuinely,  extremely self conscious 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I just said Buffalo can't run the ball either. And they didn't lol.  I never said Pittsburgh would win or lose 

You sure?

On 12/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, bcb1213 said:

U do realize buffalo is going to get killed by Pittsburgh right? The Steelers have this thing in the bag.

Just now, MWil23 said:
15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You sure?

On 12/8/2020 at 9:24 AM, bcb1213 said:

U do realize buffalo is going to get killed by Pittsburgh right? The Steelers have this thing in the bag.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hello gentlemen. It’s good to see everyone. 

If ya’ll don’t mind, I’ll be evaluating and voting on ya’ll’s playoff matchups. 

Good to see you Whicker and we don't mind. The more the merrier. Feel free to send in a ballot for some of the awards above if you want to/have time.

• Like 1