BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Stop. We do not have a better OL, have you seen our OL? Also, as far as this, in theory very big edge at QB. Its slight at best.

Perhaps not better given the injuries your OL has had, but I would say they're pretty similar at the least. There's also no way it's a slight edge at QB. Ben is basically spongebob's arm on patrick's body at this point while Allen is one of the best QBs in the league. 

16 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Perhaps not better given the injuries your OL has had, but I would say they're pretty similar at the least. There's also no way it's a slight edge at QB. Ben is basically spongebob's arm on patrick's body at this point while Allen is one of the best QBs in the league. 

Id argue Allen has a significantly better OL, and his WRs aren't dropping passes. We will agree to disagree on how good Allen is. I'd put him in the top 10 though for sure. Maybe even top 7

Edited by wwhickok

Young and Mack are better than Garrett anyway. They actually have to do everything on their own. Garrett just gets to coast since he's opposite Vernon who does all the heavy lifting, and Phillips, Redwine and Joseph who mop everything up at the back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Young and Mack are better than Garrett anyway. They actually have to do everything on their own. Garrett just gets to coast since he's opposite Vernon who does all the heavy lifting, and Phillips, Redwine and Joseph who mop everything up at the back.

Dance Lol GIF by TikTok Italia

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Hehehe all Nola players... hehehehe

• Like 1