BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

It really is something to see the opinions people have on Twitter. I follow this guy who is a "draft guru" or whatever. He currently has Ashtyn Davis ranked #2 overall. Antoine Winfield ranked 3rd overall. Herbert is his highest rated offensive prospect, but has said that Ben Bredeson (yes the Michigan guard) will soon overtake him for that honor once he's done his grades. I don't even think he has a 1st round grade on Burrow. 

That's called clickbaiting.

No other explanation.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

So @Jlash sell me on the Philly area since you may be the closest to there.

I may have an opportunity for a promotion that will require me to move near there. 

The city is great. And if you don't want the hassle of actually living in the city, just a few short miles away you have the area of south Jersey I grew up, and then a hair further south is much more farmy area where Mike Trout and Carson Wentz live. You're also only short drives to NY and Baltimore.

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The city is great. And if you don't want the hassle of actually living in the city, just a few short miles away you have the area of south Jersey I grew up, and then a hair further south is much more farmy area where Mike Trout and Carson Wentz live. You're also only short drives to NY and Baltimore.

Thanks. I've been to the downtown area 3 times and enjoyed it. Twice about 7 years ago when I was first hired and spent a month training at our home office in Plymouth Meeting. And again about 2 years ago for a tattoo convention, the wife was getting a leg piece done.

The cost of living increase will likely be a factor but we've seen decent prices for rentals. We don't have kids so a move isn't going to be much more than packing up and getting up there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Thanks. I've been to the downtown area 3 times and enjoyed it. Twice about 7 years ago when I was first hired and spent a month training at our home office in Plymouth Meeting. And again about 2 years ago for a tattoo convention, the wife was getting a leg piece done.

The cost of living increase will likely be a factor but we've seen decent prices for rentals. We don't have kids so a move isn't going to be much more than packing up and getting up there.

FF FORUM DRAFT PARTY!!

13 hours ago, Jlash said:

Don't live in jersey, you can't make a left