BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Way to go Jlash. Quite the influence you have 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If any of you jerks want to influence things in the future like this just count me out. I need a break from you

Are you being serious??

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naw man don’t lessen the impact that he had on that now. It’s basically the same thing Rags did to him about the Lamar JACKSON trade. 

Not even close. The trade was divisive. Rags called it the most disheartening thing to ever happen in the league, and Frogs said he wouldn't approve it. 

Literally anyone in this league looking at that contract could see it was a great contract for a decent safety. I didn't give SirA any inside info. I think you're blowing this out of proportion man. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naw man don’t lessen the impact that he had on that now. It’s basically the same thing Rags did to him about the Lamar JACKSON trade. 

Not even close. I really didn't have time to look things over until last night. I honestly expected someone to collude with you and bid him up more as I have had that happen to me in the past.

When I mentioned the Bobby Wagner situation it happened then when he was an RFA of mine and Footsy bid him up then traded to the back of the 2nd round to get more value and give me the worst possible pick. Back in those days (2015) the cap was much lower and Wagner was the highest paid LB in the league.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Not even close. I really didn't have time to look things over until last night. I honestly expected someone to collude with you and bid him up more as I have had that happen to me in the past.

When I mentioned the Bobby Wagner situation it happened then when he was an RFA of mine and Footsy bid him up then traded to the back of the 2nd round to get more value and give me the worst possible pick. Back in those days (2015) the cap was much lower and Wagner was the highest paid LB in the league.

Naw I’m not going to collude. That’s cheap ****

• Like 2

I just completed my own round one mock.

1.1 - Anchorage: Joe Burrow

1.2 - Ivory Coast - Chase Young

1.3 - Hawaii - Jeffery Okudah 

1.4 - Hawaii - Tristian Wirfs 

1.5 - Seoul - Mekhi Becton

1.6 - Hawaii - Isaiah Simmons 

1.7 - Gotham - Derrick Brown

1.8 - Anchorage - Javon Kinlaw

1.9 - Berlin - Jerry Jeudy