BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

He will end up acquiring Lamar 

Where is my shocked face? Lol.

How.do I get out of this division? For a new team starting up on a full rebuild there really isnt a much worse division to be in lol.

Me, Ivorry Coast, Hawaii, and maybe Seoul should be in a division lmfao

12 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Hungary Hippos

@PR

Team Needs: OG, WR, TE, QB, OT
Biggest Strength: S
Biggest Weakness: OG
Record Prediction: 7-5

Hungary is actually a team that was kind of hard for me to Profile. First of all, their team needs; they have just one guard, they dont really have a standout WR, Olsen may be thinking about retirement, there are some availability questions at OT and Goff is so back and forth that idk how much faith PR has in him. I like the two starting safeties theyve got. While they might lack depth at that position the starting roles are on lock down.

So, overall here is what was hard about this for me. When you look at Hungarys roster is decent enough, but nothing stands out and says "damn, that's good, that's real good". I feel like they're good enough to squeak into the playoffs again, but right now I dont think theyd make much noise. Itll be interesting to see what, if any changes PR makes moving forward, he's a smart GM with a knack for running this team, so I have no doubt theyll be just fine. But right now, I'd label them as 'middle of the pack'

Joe Dahl is still a guard along with Marpet?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Where is my shocked face? Lol.

How.do I get out of this division? For a new team starting up on a full rebuild there really isnt a much worse division to be in lol.

Me, Ivorry Coast, Hawaii, and maybe Seoul should be in a division lmfao

Two of this cupcakes are in my division where they belong 

• Like 1