BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, PR said:

Why's that?

Total attitude issue.  Constantly late to meetings, knees are a serious issue.  Not having medical evals from teams took him off my board.  Got red flagged for it at senior bowl if I recall 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Total attitude issue.  Constantly late to meetings, knees are a serious issue.  Not having medical evals from teams took him off my board.  Got red flagged for it at senior bowl if I recall 

His knees are issues? He had one injury this season that lingered and he had a scope done. Nothing has really been announced on what it truly was. Just has swelling.

Edited by PR

Just now, PR said:

His knees are issues? He had one injury this season thatvlingered and he had a scope done. Nothing has realky bern announced on what it truly was. Just has swelling.

They are. Have sources at auburn.  Part of being a fan boy I guess 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Huh? 

Mims doesn’t have the best hands I agree with you. 7 drops 9.3% drop rate.

But Hopkins doesn’t either 8 drops 11.1% drop rate. 

Hence Pot meet Kettle comment. Still a good player and well worth the risk here. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Not for everyone, I'm sure lots of people don't like Uche because he's a tweener. Apparently Harrison Bryant was literally the worst pick in the draft. 

He was. I wouldn't waste a pick on him IRL, let alone here.

59 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I like Bryant. He may not be some stellar athlete and has short arms but he runs good routes and he is productive. I think he will be good at the next level. 

He's an awful athlete by NFL standards.

Edited by Blue

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Mims doesn’t have the best hands I agree with you. 7 drops 9.3% drop rate.

But Hopkins doesn’t either 8 drops 11.1% drop rate. 

Hence Pot meet Kettle comment. Still a good player and well worth the risk here. 

Right if someone was taking Mims at this juncture why not. But as a basic first rounder I'd pass