BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Right if someone was taking Mims at this juncture why not. But as a basic first rounder I'd pass 

I get it. I just thought it was funny you were talking about someone’s catching then later draft someone who is arguably worse at it. But yes big difference in value at draft slot. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I get it. I just thought it was funny you were talking about someone’s catching then later draft someone who is arguably worse at it. But yes big difference in value at draft slot. 

Yea Bryce is strange.  Has a bit of the Braylon Edwards syndrome.  Second in the country in contested catch rate but wide open drops 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Right if someone was taking Mims at this juncture why not. But as a basic first rounder I'd pass 

I’m banking on that HWS. Plus Chark had dropsies too at LSU. It didn’t seem to be an issue for Mims at the senior bowl.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Zuniga is great value here.  I like him better than Greenard at the next level.

Terrific athletic profile with great analytical production. Had health issues and some moments of disappearing, but I’ll take that here. Maybe he’s the next Maxx Crosby.

• Like 1

Pheltz is like a fine wine he gets more expensive with age. His pills, prune juice, and diapers they are all the rage. He nods his head to reply yes because his dentures got lost. We here at the BDL still love him no matter the cost. His afternoon naps are really him calling it a night. You should see Pheltz put on his slippers it’s always a fight. We love him though no matter how old and gray. I’m just hoping he is awake to pick today. We love you old man pheltz and yeah that’s the truth. Now wake your old *** up and stop being so uncouth. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

He's an awful athlete by NFL standards

You guys with speaking in absolutes. Unreal. 

Player A:

40 yard dash - 4.76

vertical - 30.5

broad - 111

3 cone - 7.08

20 yard shuttle - 4.47

Player B:

40 yard dash - 4.73

vertical - 32.5

broad - 110

3 cone - 7.41

20 yard shuttle - 4.37

One is Harrison Bryant, one is Zach Ertz. 

He's not Evan Engram as an athlete, but he's not a brick.