BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Pheltz is like a fine wine he gets more expensive with age. His pills, prune juice, and diapers they are all the rage. He nods his head to reply yes because his dentures got lost. We here at the BDL still love him no matter the cost. His afternoon naps are really him calling it a night. You should see Pheltz put on his slippers it’s always a fight. We love him though no matter how old and gray. I’m just hoping he is awake to pick today. We love you old man pheltz and yeah that’s the truth. Now wake your old *** up and stop being so uncouth. 

Um he traded the pick almost immediately. MD4L is OTC

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You guys with speaking in absolutes. Unreal. 

Player A:

40 yard dash - 4.76

vertical - 30.5

broad - 111

3 cone - 7.08

20 yard shuttle - 4.47

Player B:

40 yard dash - 4.73

vertical - 32.5

broad - 110

3 cone - 7.41

20 yard shuttle - 4.37

One is Harrison Bryant, one is Zach Ertz. 

He's not Evan Engram as an athlete, but he's not a brick.

Ertz was heavier, ran better at his Pro Day (not that I put much stock in Pro Day numbers), benched nearly twice as many reps, and blew Bryant out of the water in the 3 cone.

Edited by Blue
Looking at the wrong Bryant's height, lol

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ertz was heavier, ran better at his Pro Day (not that I put much stock in Pro Day numbers), benched nearly twice as many reps, and blew Bryant out of the water in the 3 cone.

And we would agree that Ertz is the better athlete. But Harrison isn't an "awful" athlete. That's you taking a stance, and then trying to punt it as far as humanly possible. In the words of Byan Colangelo's wife in the wake of "Burner Gate". 'Find a new slant'.