BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

How high is the ceiling for any rookie?

Jerry Jeudy, Chase Young, and maybe even Ceedee Lamb are ballers. Some others will surprise but Young + Jeudy are guys I have huge expectations (10+ sacks, around 800 yards, 5 TDs)

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ball instincts certainly up there.  Tredavious white, Kyle fuller in the convo also as far as pure picking off passes 

I really like Tredavious White, but I like Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde more. I think Hyde is the best player in Buffalo’s secondary. Fuller is more average starter who’s put up better seasons on tape.

The only player I traded away to get Mahomes that has not been adequately replaced is Von. And I’ve been in this league six years with Von and won 0 championships. Give me 6 years with Mahomes and we can have this conversation again 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I really like Tredavious White, but I like Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde more. I think Hyde is the best player in Buffalo’s secondary. Fuller is more average starter who’s put up better seasons on tape.

Well if poyer and Hyde were corners I would have included them.  If you're looking safeties you'd obviously have to throw guys like Byard in there 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The only player I traded away to get Mahomes that has not been adequately replaced is Von. And I’ve been in this league six years with Von and won 0 championships. Give me 6 years with Mahomes and we can have this conversation again 

It'll be interesting to see how it works out after this season with that 34k cap hit 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well if poyer and Hyde were corners I would have included them.  If you're looking safeties you'd obviously have to throw guys like Byard in there 

Meh. I did my own sort of blue chip players list and was picky with my CBs. Peters didn’t make it but I still think extremely highly of him.

i think I’d go Hyde over Byard.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

It'll be interesting to see how it works out after this season with that 34k cap hit 

I didn’t realize you were interested in watching me win championships. I’m flattered 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Meh. I did my own sort of blue chip players list and was picky with my CBs. Peters didn’t make it but I still think extremely highly of him.

i think I’d go Hyde over Byard.

Again I'm just talking ball skill traits.  Not overall