BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

43 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Then Derrius Guice arrested on domestic violence. 

Great day for Berlin!

Another year another player gets arrested for DV and shockingly they play for berlin.

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

To be fair, this isn't anything new for Berlin. Rags likes giving guys second chances who seem determined to prove they didn't deserve it.

Hey now, neither Baker nor Guice had any history of legal issues.  And no one saw the Belcher thing coming.  Tyreek is the one guy who did have past issues and he is still in the league.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hey now, neither Baker nor Guice had any history of legal issues.  And no one saw the Belcher thing coming.  Tyreek is the one guy who did have past issues and he is still in the league.

The fact that you can instantly name four of your guys who have had issues, and none of them were former Berlin 1st overall pick and alleged rapist Jameis Winston, is not as strong a defense as you think it is...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The fact that you can instantly name four of your guys who have had issues, and none of them were former Berlin 1st overall pick and alleged rapist Jameis Winston, is not as strong a defense as you think it is...

Alleged and never convicted is a perfectly viable defense.

I'm a lawyer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Alleged and never convicted is a perfectly viable defense.

I'm a lawyer.

Didn't you have Sean Smith at some point too? That dude is actually serving time for somethin'.

It's gotta be Adrian Peterson leading that backfield in 2020, right? No way Gibson is ready to play as a full-time back with no offseason. Maybe Peyton Barber has a symbolic starting or short-yardage role?

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh excuse me, pardon me, just coming through with another late round steal in Bryce Love.

Nope... Gibson will be running that backfield very soon. Love wasn’t handpicked by this coaching staff. 

• Like 1