BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If not for Ted bidding on him with 2 hours left, I would have had him hours ago.

I want to be very clear, had Ted not bid on him and reset the clock, I would never have placed another bid on him. Someone did that to me on a player also. So I hope you don't take me as being a jerk.

Full transparency, ive gone as far as I'm prepared to on McFarland 

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I want to be very clear, had Ted not bid on him and reset the clock, I would never have placed another bid on him. Someone did that to me on a player also. So I hope you don't take me as being a jerk.

This is not a good poker face 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

This is not a good poker face 

*Looks at Derrius Guice news*

Sonnuva...

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm enjoying rags thinking he can outbid ww for a steeler rookie 

Quite frankly I don't understand this action on McFarland. I was ready to throw a 500 or less offer on him because I'm a Steelers fan and McFarland is my second favorite Maryland player since I've started watching. And this bidding war over him has me absolutely baffled.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Quite frankly I don't understand this action on McFarland. I was ready to throw a 500 or less offer on him because I'm a Steelers fan and McFarland is my second favorite Maryland player since I've started watching. And this bidding war over him has me absolutely baffled.

I'll either look real smart or real dumb.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll either look real smart or real dumb.

I like McFarland a lot and I think there's a lot of potential with him. But he's a mid round pick in a crowded backfield. I hope it works out because the guy is just flat out fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Barrett and Diggs are two BDL level starters.  Nice pickups.

Thank you. I felt good about them for sure. I like all the potential of the rookie talents I have but I felt I needed a veteran to start opposite Burns and as much as I like McKinney and really believe he will be a great player, I feel better about having a proven talent starting in front of him for now