BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

We really need to do something about OKC/Whicker's situation cause there's currently 33 players on that roster - barely a full team with reserves. 

He was tagged in the voting thread just prior to voting on the opt outs, and he's been contacted via PM or email I believe. I don't know if any of us has a way to contact him otherwise. 

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

So I just noticed that both PR and I have the Dallas Connor McGovern on our rosters. I believe we figured out that the McGovern on my roster is the Jets one and is a C. Just to avoid confusion going forward it'd be great if someone could fix that. At the same time could I get Frank Ragnow switched to C? That's the position he plays for the Lions irl and the position he plays for me. I don't know who is in charge of the sheet stuff or I'd tag them.

Done. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WFLukic said:

We really need to do something about OKC/Whicker's situation cause there's currently 33 players on that roster - barely a full team with reserves. 

I can do a recommended sign list at the end of Shark Tank to fill roster

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

@bcb1213 any chance we can get this added to the front page of the ahark tank thread when you have time please?

Sure.  I'll do the morning update on the first page here shortly after I go through and put in all the signings on the rosters 

• Like 1

before ruskie latest round of bids

Cuba 8 players 20500

Williamsport 16 players 17350  @wwhickok  if you sign all these players you will be at roster limit

Lancaster 9 players 10700

Hungary 4 players 8350

Gotham 5 players 6400

New Orleans 6 players 6300

Berlin 3 players 4450

Rome 5 players 3450

Singapore 4 players 2100

Sacramento 2 players 1850

Camden 1 player 1000

Seoul 1 player 550

• Like 1

Real talk I think we need to consider having someone step in on Whickers behalf immediately for the shark tank. I dont mind getting the #1 overall pick but he isnt even going to be able to field a team

A lot of quality players are still available, this isn't something we should wait on tbh

@PR @MD4L @Jlash  @Counselor @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @TedLavie @Xmad

Edited by wwhickok

On 8/25/2020 at 7:07 PM, rackcs said:

The Dolphins only waived Weaver to try to stash him on IR. Who knows but he's not a bust yet after one training camp.

I believe teams don't have to pay waived players as much money if they are then stashed on IR.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean we have three teams currently not making any offers through the whole tank.  Not sure why you are singling out one 

Yeah  That is a fair point and if they are all in the same roster situation OKC is then I think we need to consider it for all 3 because we cannot have teams not even being able to field a team