BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Real talk I think we need to consider having someone step in on Whickers behalf immediately for the shark tank. I dont mind getting the #1 overall pick but he isnt even going to be able to field a team

A lot of quality players are still available, this isn't something we should wait on tbh

@PR @MD4L @Jlash  @Counselor @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @TedLavie @Xmad

Nah. @Whicker is a big boy. I mean at worst we just run 14 teams and let @Xmad off the hook IMO.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean we have three teams currently not making any offers through the whole tank.  Not sure why you are singling out one 

Meaning Whicker? I mean his whole stance on making people pay for COVID opt outs was because he had planned a tactical advantage for the Shark Tank specifically.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Meaning Whicker? I mean his whole stance on making people pay for COVID opt outs was because he had planned a tactical advantage for the Shark Tank specifically.

Whicker,  Antarctica and Portland (least Xmad has noted he's done here) 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Whicker,  Antarctica and Portland (least Xmad has noted he's done here) 

No I mean you asking why he's singling one out. Pickle Rick has popped in, so he's accounted for, xmad has been here the whole time, but Whicker hasn't shown up once despite him claiming the Shark Tank was going to be his master stroke (pause) to finish out that roster. Just odd. Not surprising to me. But I understand WW's concern.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

or find a new owner for Portland 

No. You don't break up with someone then keep showing up at their house. It leads to confusion and mixed signals. We aren't letting him quit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've been around.  Love out team as is and don't want to tie up our $16K cap space in fillers.  Only real targets were Suh or Barrett and @The Orca took my phone away when I told him I was considering bringing in more Bucs 🤣

I'd suggest signing some depth in case of injuries.  All I'm saying.  :)