BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Frankly Lukic,  I've never just like you I just like giving you a hard time because  I get good reaction from you you are a good sport about it

Same lol. I appreciate your contributions to the league. I like getting on your nerves at times and poking fun at your team cause your reactions are great. The video where you trashed my team was hilarious.

Edited by WFLukic

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Same lol. I appreciate your contributions to the league. I like getting on your nerves at times and poking fun at your team cause your reactions are great. The video where you trashed my team was hilarious.

Don't worry Ted has one of those coming next week

Just now, Jlash said:

Easy to look bad against a supreme talent like Hightower...

Well one of the reasons I signed Quez Watkins is because earlier in the week I was reading that he was beating Slay all day too. Not sure who has Slay but the dude might be done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well one of the reasons I signed Quez Watkins is because earlier in the week I was reading that he was beating Slay all day too. Not sure who has Slay but the dude might be done.

You got video evidence though????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Whicker. Rags got a first. Felt he ripped him off there. 

• Like 1