BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

14 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I have been fine with people bidding on players that I have bid on.  But I would not have said a word I bid on Alexander at like 5:00 p.m. instead he bid at 8:22 p.m. with the bid ending at 8:28

i've had to do a lot of catching up in both threads, but my two cents is that it's ridiculous to assume people are able to get on and bid based on when you want them to do so. I've been dealing with some stuff this week and frankly forcing myself to get on and try to be involved in the shark tank at least once a day through it. If someone blew up on me because they were close to winning a bid that I outbid near the finish I would think that perhaps they should re-evaluate how much emotion they are approaching this league with.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

Great value signings

QB - Phillip Rivers ($550)

WR - Emmanuel Sanders ($500)

TE - Vance McDonald ($450)

OT - Trent Brown ($900)

OG - Kelechi Osemele ($450)

C - J.C. Tretter ($1200)

Edge: Shaq Barrett ($6500)

DT - Lots of guys ; Couldn’t decide

S - Quandre Diggs ($1200)

To update this, 

Geno Atkins - $3800 is my favorite interior signing.

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

i've had to do a lot of catching up in both threads, but my two cents is that it's ridiculous to assume people are able to get on and bid based on when you want them to do so. I've been dealing with some stuff this week and frankly forcing myself to get on and try to be involved in the shark tank at least once a day through it. If someone blew up on me because they were close to winning a bid that I outbid near the finish I would think that perhaps they should re-evaluate how much emotion they are approaching this league with.

Let's stop making excuses for the last minute price gouging shall we . If Ted wants to go one more round fine. But im meant it when i said he can't beat me at this game.

54 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Stop making sense Ruskie, this is not the place 

active Bids as of 250 PM

Hungary 2 for 2650

Berlin 2 for 2950

Ivory 5 for 6550, not on roster but signed 2 for 4250

Rome 3 for 1350

New O 4 FOR 6200

Seoul  7 for 15200

Gotham 2 for 900

Sacramento 2 for 1450

Lancaster 7 for 7750 (will put lancaster at roster size limit)

Cuba 2 for 4100

Williamsport 1 for 15000 

Edited by bcb1213

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ted based on my calculations you can afford to max out at just over $20,000 on Kwon Alexander if you don't increase any other bids as of right now. Id you're gonna wait til 7:30am tomorrow to bid, id suggest you make it worth your time.

He won’t bid again

You boy needs to make room for one more roster spot since I guess Weaver won’t go on IR in time. I don’t want to cut any of this players and not sure which I will end up cutting if I sign the two players I have bids on. So if you want one you can play the wait and see game or you can make a move. Can combo two guys for one of yours or draft pick swap. 

Trade Block:

James White

Uchenna Nwosu 

Justin Evans

Joe Jackson

Randall Cobb

Will Dissly

Or if you see someone unlocked (I don’t have many) you like hit me up.

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

active Bids as of 250 PM

Hungary 2 for 2650

Berlin 2 for 2950

Ivory 5 for 6550, not on roster but signed 2 for 4250

Rome 3 for 1350

New O 4 FOR 6200

Seoul  7 for 15200

Gotham 2 for 900

Sacramento 2 for 1450

Lancaster 7 for 7750 (will put lancaster at roster size limit)

Cuba 2 for 4100

Williamsport 1 for 15000 

I have more than 2 active bids

41 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I understand the frustration on the last minute bid ups but I sincerely don't think most people here are doing it on purpose just to **** with people

Frogs said a day or so ago he enjoys doing it.