BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

16 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Still go a couple more active bids but we're almost there.

This is the most players I've ever had on a roster for sure though, especially without injuries/suspension/retirement/releases. 

The Alshon Jeffery and Solomon Thomas ones had me scratching my head a bit but you got a plan. 

44 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Still go a couple more active bids but we're almost there.

This is the most players I've ever had on a roster for sure though, especially without injuries/suspension/retirement/releases. 

If my numbers are correct you're basically going to be at 0 cap space

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If my numbers are correct you're basically going to be at 0 cap space

Yeah. I don't really care much for waivers apart from picking up rookies/2nd year players who I can keep on good deals going forward but with a ton of picks next year I'll be reshaping the roster again and don't want to have too many spots tied up in young guys when I'm reaching the end of Allen's/Darnold's/Lock's rookie deals.

I'm screwed if I get some OT injuries but I've got enough movable salaries.

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The Alshon Jeffery and Solomon Thomas ones had me scratching my head a bit but you got a plan. 

Jeffery is high upside if he finally gets healthy, even if he has sucked the past few years. Thomas has sucked but he's the only guy who can play both DE and DT that's going to get significant snaps this year and I need depth at both positions.

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah. I don't really care much for waivers apart from picking up rookies/2nd year players who I can keep on good deals going forward but with a ton of picks next year I'll be reshaping the roster again and don't want to have too many spots tied up in young guys when I'm reaching the end of Allen's/Darnold's/Lock's rookie deals.

I'm screwed if I get some OT injuries but I've got enough movable salaries.

Jeffery is high upside if he finally gets healthy, even if he has sucked the past few years. Thomas has sucked but he's the only guy who can play both DE and DT that's going to get significant snaps this year and I need depth at both positions.

I don't think Jeffrey has upside as long as he's on the Eagles due to him trashing Carson Wentz to the media "anonymously." Doubt there will be any sort of chemistry there.

• Like 1

Oh well. Like a 95% chance I'm winning the division anyway so worth a shot.

This year was meant to be a retooling year after OKC got Mahomes but now they've missed out on the tank I might as well have another proper run at the title.

Camden's gotta be the favorites to repeat at this stage and I'd have Cuba right up there too. 

• Like 1