BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I don't think picking myself to win the division when there's 2 basically inactive teams and the 3rd is Williamsport is particularly bold.

Nor is predicting last years champs and a semi-finalist, both of whom have great QBs to do well is gonna affect much.

Just now, WFLukic said:

I don't think picking myself to win the division when there's 2 basically inactive teams and the 3rd is Williamsport is particularly bold.

Nor is predicting last years champs and a semi-finalist, both of whom have great QBs to do well is gonna affect much.

It was a joke. Because I kept saying Camden was going to win and Jlash said something I forget

10 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Thomas has sucked but he's the only guy who can play both DE and DT that's going to get significant snaps this year and I need depth at both positions.

They always say he's gonna get a bunch of snaps and he never does. I hope it clicks for him, really. Wasted a 2nd overall pick on the guy, need to know he's got SOME kind of talent. 

10 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Oh well. Like a 95% chance I'm winning the division anyway so worth a shot.

This year was meant to be a retooling year after OKC got Mahomes but now they've missed out on the tank I might as well have another proper run at the title.

Camden's gotta be the favorites to repeat at this stage and I'd have Cuba right up there too. 

I dont mind you being confident in winning our division. If you don't think you're gonna win what's the point.

Having said that, I think you're chances are closer to 60-65%, with WSR holding the other 35-40%. I feel I've done a good job improving my team and making sure I have enough depth to sustain the season. Idk if I'm at that level yet. We will see. Most of the guys i signed obviously will be free agents again next season but I felt it would allow me, in this weird season, to buy for plauer development and get another class of rookies in the books next season. 

Anyway that's just my opinion but Portland and OKC have 0% chance of winning the division imo