BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah Rivers looked donezo last year but he could've just been mailing it in if the Chargers told him they were moving on at the end of the year. I expect him to be better this year especially with him finally having good weapons like Parris Campbell and Nyheim Hines at his disposal.

Lmao the shameless self promotion never ends. 

Welcome back to Cuba, DaQuan Jones. He turned into an asset in run D last year.

Added a couple FSU guys and I’m ecstatic. They are the first Noles I’ve signed this offseason. Welcome Jameis Winston and Vince Williams.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Miami, Tampa Bay, NE, would be my top guesses 

Dolphins make sense 

Belichek and Coughlin both no nonsense dudes so don't see NE and he struggled in pass pro so I doubt TB 

Better shots are both LA teams, maybe Chicago depending on how bad the Montgomery injury really is.  

For some reason he screams Pete Carroll too even though they don't need him 

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He did that intentionally but I feel vindicated that you had to call him out about it.

I know he did and me calling him out is part of the playful back and forth. So you shouldn’t feel vindicated about anything buddy boy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Can you boot Justin Evans off my numbers? Or does he just stay? 

You're gonna need ted or sirA for that one 

I'm unsure how to make new players which is what we'll need to make a dead money Evans for your roster 

Edited by bcb1213

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I know he did and me calling him out is part of the playful back and forth. So you shouldn’t feel vindicated about anything buddy boy. 

That entire conversation was good stuff. Still vindicated, lol.

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I feel Vindicated to have the Greatest thing since sliced bread Kyle Van Noy on my team. My goodness the Bizz Bowls I shall win now!!!!!

Real talk, Van Noy is a more valuable player IRL. He found a way on my gameday lineup bc he can do a lot of things well. The problem is none of those things necessarily drive votes in a 16 man league.