BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, MD4L said:

Real talk, Van Noy is a more valuable player IRL. He found a way on my gameday lineup bc he can do a lot of things well. The problem is none of those things necessarily drive votes in a 16 man league. 

Maybe you didn’t promote him enough

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Well, if you want to 3up and over Zach, hit me up when the time comes.  Cheaper than Kwon!!!

Haha more than likely I'll rely on the draft. I mean I'll likely have a minimum of 70k cap space next season also. Probably more. So I can pretty much do whatever I want for a while

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Haha more than likely I'll rely on the draft. I mean I'll likely have a minimum of 70k cap space next season also. Probably more. So I can pretty much do whatever I want for a while

You're going to have 24k more than you came into Shark Tank this year, thats prob more than 70k lol.

30 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Why is the Waynes bid invalid? I was under the impression I had 24 hours to get under the cap?

Its in the OP...

"You MAY NOT bid above your salary cap.  Any bids above salary cap will be null and void.  If there are multiple bids in one post that take a player over the cap ALL offers in that post will be null and void "

• Like 1