BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Gonna say this here so I don't have to venture into the wildlands of the main forums: Alvin Kamara looking for $16 million a year coming off an injury-marred down season, which coincidentally lined up with Mark Ingram leaving for BAL and New Orleans handing the starting job to Kamara, going into a year when the Saints are tight against a cap that's expected to go down, is an interesting business decision.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Gonna say this here so I don't have to venture into the wildlands of the main forums: Alvin Kamara looking for $16 million a year coming off an injury-marred down season, which coincidentally lined up with Mark Ingram leaving for BAL and New Orleans handing the starting job to Kamara, going into a year when the Saints are tight against a cap that's expected to go down, is an interesting business decision.

I don't remember what type of FA he's going to be but Kamara will almost certainly not be on my team next year. I've got too many big money guys to pay and only 3 3ups. Here are the highlights:

Alvin Kamara
Joey Bosa
TJ Watt
Kenny Clark
Jalen Ramsey
Eddie Jackson

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

I don't remember what type of FA he's going to be but Kamara will almost certainly not be on my team next year. I've got too many big money guys to pay and only 3 3ups. Here are the highlights:

Alvin Kamara
Joey Bosa
TJ Watt
Kenny Clark
Jalen Ramsey
Eddie Jackson

I'd 3 Up Ramsey, Watt, and Bosa, try to sign Kenny Clark normally. He's probably the cheapest of the group to sign at his actual contract number.

45 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Alvin Kamara
Joey Bosa
TJ Watt
Kenny Clark
Jalen Ramsey
Eddie Jackson

I know at least one guy on that list id be willing to trade for THIS season 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I know at least one guy on that list id be willing to trade for THIS season 

I wonder which one lol but unless my team implodes due to injury, there won't be any trades in season for these guys. And tbh, Watt is almost 100% going to be one of my actual 3 ups.

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I wonder which one lol but unless my team implodes due to injury, there won't be any trades in season for these guys. And tbh, Watt is almost 100% going to be one of my actual 3 ups.

I dont blame you. Obviously I'd love to have Watt but you'd be nuts not to keep him