BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Man that Sanu trade was terrible. It was then and even more so with hindsight.

It was why I thought it was surprising Joe Judge got a HC job. The Patriots receiving core was extremely ineffective last season.

That being said, the 2020 Patriots is pretty comparable to the team Cam got to the super bowl. Strong offensive line, average running game, subpar receiving core, and a strong defense.

The Patriots defense with a new LB corp and those opt outs are going to be very interesting.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Nice to have that stud Jimmy G back.

Super Bowl Football GIF by SportsManias

Maybe he’ll be a breakout for Racks team this year.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm just glad you stopped bidding up Tyrod.

Doesn’t mean everyone has yet. Jameis is in a backup presently.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I needed a back up plan bro. Blame Frogs

🤷🏻‍♂️.

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Frogs have done nothing to deserve any blame. Poor creatures 

Thanks @Counselor.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

2 questions.

1. When does waiver claims officially start?

2. Are we able to make an extra claim for an IR player if we lost one during free agency?

Next Wednesday is the deadline. It will be announced on Thursday.

2. No. I would like further clarification on this

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It was why I thought it was surprising Joe Judge got a HC job. The Patriots receiving core was extremely ineffective last season.

That being said, the 2020 Patriots is pretty comparable to the team Cam got to the super bowl. Strong offensive line, average running game, subpar receiving core, and a strong defense.

The Patriots defense with a new LB corp and those opt outs are going to be very interesting.

I don't think the Patriots defense looks good at all outside of their secondary. And I'm a big Newton fan but he is not the same as Tom Brady at getting the most out of mediocre skill players. I think a lot of his struggles through the years in Carolina was due to poor skill position talent.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think the Patriots defense looks good at all outside of their secondary. And I'm a big Newton fan but he is not the same as Tom Brady at getting the most out of mediocre skill players. I think a lot of his struggles through the years in Carolina was due to poor skill position talent.

He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn... His accuracy is terrible.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

2 questions.

1. When does waiver claims officially start?

2. Are we able to make an extra claim for an IR player if we lost one during free agency?

Next wed and no extra claims until after week 1.