BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

44 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I know all about your Antonio Gibson love, but Bryce Love stock went up as well.

Although after the pick I was kind of having a passing on Terry McLaurin moment in the fifth for veering from my board a bit and not taking Tyler Biadasz or Chase Claypool and was a bit mad at myself. So we will see if I got this pick right or not. 

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

I’m not changing divisions. Was already forced to join the Atlantic.

I have no idea how I missed these posts. But Cuba is eastern time zone, so it does work.

I wasn't suggesting forcing anyone to do anything. But if I'm stuck in the division I'm in, 2 things need to happen. Portland, if relocated, definitely needs to remain in the mid west. 

Whicker needs to get OKC going

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Hot damn.... Washington released Adrian Peterson, Bryce Love stock actually up?

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Antonio Gibson’s is more up

From what I've read and saw on the news earlier, it seems like Gibson has looked really good. Also Peterson didn't want to take a reduced role as part of a RBBC so the Redskins let him go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

From what I've read and saw on the news earlier, it seems like Gibson has looked really good. Also Peterson didn't want to take a reduced role as part of a RBBC so the Redskins let him go.

I’m excited about the future of the Sacramento backfield. Burrow, Dobbins, JT, and Gibson