BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

45 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

You can't let Jlash win 

But it was my time for them to let me win, it's not fair otherwise. 

Although in the offseason I traded Lamar Jackson for Pat Mahomes, and Rags flat out had a meltdown and called it "the most disheartening thing" that's ever happened in the league. So then a great friend and ally of mine like Frogs said "I don't think it's a bad trade, but I won't approve it" so then I had to go and get Russ. Then Whicker made a deal for Mahomes....and claimed he was saving all that cash he had saved up for the shark tank....then never showed up for the shark tank. It's been a cool offseason. 

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Although in the offseason I traded Lamar Jackson for Pat Mahomes, and Rags flat out had a meltdown and called it "the most disheartening thing" that's ever happened in the league. So then a great friend and ally of mine like Frogs said "I don't think it's a bad trade, but I won't approve it" so then I had to go and get Russ. Then Whicker made a deal for Mahomes....and claimed he was saving all that cash he had saved up for the shark tank....then never showed up for the shark tank. It's been a cool offseason. 

Hearts were broken

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Does that mean he traded a bunch of players for Mahomes and then didn't show up to fill those positions? 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

And this is the last year of his sub $500 contract, so presumably he will be traded again.

• Like 1

Did a fantasy draft a some folks. 10 team league. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Completed a fantasy draft w some friends. 10 team league.

QB - Brady, Daniel Jones

RB - Barkley, Mixon, Singletary, Mack, Fournette

WR - Hill, Evans, OBJ, Chark, Deebo

TE - Doyle

Defense - Colts (wk 1 vs Jax)

Originally posted in the fantasy thread, it got zero attention.

• Like 2