BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I have no recollection of any of the events described.

Don’t worry I got you! Assist!!!! assist chicago bulls GIF

As I said, this was one of the most disheartening trades I've ever seen.  Because it removes a lot of the sense of excitement going into next season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If I have to ask this question again I'm gonna lose my fn mind. I know rags said he would help out... who is in charge of what games who are we sending gameplans to? It is Thursday in case you didn't know. Get your stuff together and start actually getting organized. Its go time!

You should volunteer. 

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

You should volunteer. 

If i weren't a truck driver I would. I cannot predict my downtime. More important, my phone is broke atm. I can't see half my screen. So I can't do it this week. Having said that, "wait til the last minute to do everything bull **** if getting old

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If i weren't a truck driver I would. I cannot predict my downtime. More important, my phone is broke atm. I can't see half my screen. So I can't do it this week. Having said that, "wait til the last minute to do everything bull **** if getting old

I think @rackcs said he would do the other half of the game threads.  It'll get taken care of.