BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Dantzler got his lunch eaten by Davantae Adams but it's cool that he's already the Vikes no.1 CB and it's not really close.

Josh needs to cut out the mistakes but overall a positive performance.

JC Jackson and Stephon Gilmore are dogs. Jazz secondary is on another level right now.

Everyone else was pretty unremarkable.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Dantzler got his lunch eaten by Davantae Adams but it's cool that he's already the Vikes no.1 CB and it's not really close.

Josh needs to cut out the mistakes but overall a positive performance.

JC Jackson and Stephon Gilmore are dogs. Jazz secondary is on another level right now.

Everyone else was pretty unremarkable.

Tbh for once I dont disagree with anything you said for the most part.

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I still don’t know wtf is going on lol 

FYI when you write your game plan make sure to include your roster for Offense and defense.

11 starters and 8 backups for each side. Make sure you don't include anyone who was listed aa inactive prior to 1pm today. Injuries that occurred today dont count until next week (if said player is still injured) 

The idea, imo, is to not just go full fantasy football in voting but also actually look at the makeup of the roster of each team, read the game plans and determine the likely outcome and vote based on your opinion of that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm giving you attention.

Right. You do understand that what i wanted was an actual response. An understanding of your thought process. No need to be facetious.

The FACT is the deadline was at 1pm. Instead of making a major issue about it as EPCs opponent I stated clearly im fine with the late entry since he is new. Not sure IC has the same excuse. Having said that there wasn't even a slight acknowledgement to that on your part. Then ppl wonder why I get an attitude. It's not about getting attention. What I was saying was fair and worth listening to.

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

When did BDL become mafia.

Also I know when he died because I killed him. 

Granted the blood on my watch was a lil hard to decipher. 

Well let’s see. Votes are cast, there is a lot of deception and lying with guys overhyping their players to do things they can’t in real games, there are arguments... it’s basically always been Mafia...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Right. You do understand that what i wanted was an actual response. An understanding of your thought process. No need to be facetious.

The FACT is the deadline was at 1pm. Instead of making a major issue about it as EPCs opponent I stated clearly im fine with the late entry since he is new. Not sure IC has the same excuse. Having said that there wasn't even a slight acknowledgement to that on your part. Then ppl wonder why I get an attitude. It's not about getting attention. What I was saying was fair and worth listening to.

Well, I've been busy all day and haven't had a lot of time.  What do you want a response to?