BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

5 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Man Jarwin was primed for a big year too. **** sucks.

Yeah you lost him and Thomas in the same week 

And even If Thomas stupidly decides to still play... he likely won't be very effective. Tbh he is more likely to hurt himself even more

Edited by wwhickok

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

One of my favorite write ups ever. But considering you started Michael Pierce at DT and he opted out... you are going to have a hard time stopping Henry

Oh cool, cool, cool inherited a team with only 2 DT’s and only one of them actually is a thing. 

Fun game 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Oh cool, cool, cool inherited a team with only 2 DT’s and only one of them actually is a thing. 

Fun game 

yeah i mean that's what happens when you got  couple people in the forum telling everyone else a team needs a new owner but no one listens. They could've had you take over before free agency ever began. I think some ppl were just afraid of the competition and thought they could laugh someone into changing their mind

The latest example is OKc

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Fun game 

You want to hear the best part? You have 5 draft picks next year. But they are 2 6th and 3 7th rounders (at least those are IRL late 3rd and early 4ths) but you do have a lot of great players.