BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there a list of available players? How is waiver priority ordered? 

Priority based on standings. And yes, on our roster sheet (in the OP) under the tab Player database.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLyj6ZFclg8PNBWrA5UMr3TCb5gWRu3MZxwC3XTAvnI/edit#gid=487734034

Scrolling to the bottom of the position groupings are the players who aren't on teams.

50 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Frankly.. I can’t even believe I’m gonna say this but if we are gonna let them make mass claims LET ME run OKC this season. I’ll do all their game plans except for when they play me and I’ll make their claims. This is as unselfish as it gets because #1 I am their best chance to compete, like it or not, and I have the most incentive to not want them to but have been trying to put the, in the position to do so all this time . So let’s just skip the b.s. GIVE THE team to me right here, right now and let Portland and OKC make 10 waiver claims each, right here, right now

Gonna go with no. And no to more than two waiver claims.  Most of us came into this with ****ty situations our first season. Call it rookie hazing 

Singapore Rookie Report

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire  25 att/138 yds (5.5 yd Avg) 1 TD

Good opening game for CEH. I agree with @Jlash looks like a young Ray Rice. Needs to finish better as he got stuffed a few times at the Goal Line and should have had 2 more TD's. Some room for improvement.

OW Laviska Shenault  2 att/ 10 yds (5 yd avg), 3 Rec 37 yards 1 TD

Again a good opening for Percy Harvin 2.0. He's much bigger than Harvin ever was so should be a bit more durable. One interesting thing is that of all his receptions he was never brought to the ground. One OOB, 1 TD and one where he was swarm tackled but stood up and given progress. 

QB Jake Fromm - Emergency 3rd QB. He's on the team but in a separate facility in case of Covid.

CB Bryce Hall - NFI list

So getting some production from about 50% of the rooks which is about normal.