BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not ignoring anything. If you think people being stubborn and inept in this league is new, you are quite mistaken.

I didn't say it was new. I said it needs to stop. I'm legit here actually trying to help you and EPC and you're giving me a hard time. Fine. If you don't want my support so be it.

Edited by wwhickok

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't, I just need to know if I can make trades and how many players I can pick up via waivers.

Thats fine. Yes you can make trades. As per the rules you can make 1 waiver claim. You get 1 additional claim if you had anyo e go on IR.

Read the rules theyre clearly listed on the very first page of this thread via a link. Dont be inept.

Also like Lukic said there is a big difference between coming into a bad situation and a team being screwed by being abandoned which could have been avoided but...ineptitude

Edited by wwhickok

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thats fine. Yes you can make trades. As per the rules you can make 1 waiver claim. You get 1 additional claim if you had anyo e go on IR.

Read the rules theyre clearly listed on the very first page of this thread via a link. Dont be inept.

Yeah, I did. They haven't changed much since the last time I was here.

Edited by Blue

Saying there is a problem is not the same as trying to fix the problem. You were just as free to actually seek out an owner as anyone else. I don't know why you're making this into a whole thing honestly. Just last year we had a similar situation where bdp didn't show up and needed to be replaced and I stepped in. It happens, things do eventually get solved, and we move on. There is no leader or leadership council in charge of such things. We've all got busy lives and things going on and it's no singular person's responsibility to solve these issues and therefore nobody gets the blame. Nobody actually looked for new owners during shark tank or before the season so if there is any blame it goes to everyone.

And I'm not trying to attack you here or anything whick. You know I like you and get along with you. I just think you're off base here throwing around blame as though anyone had a responsibility to find a replacement. That is nobody's job and so I think it's unfair to blame people.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1