BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

52 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Ngl after the Jackson debacle my whole inspiration for BDL just died and it never recovered. Rags brought me in and he took me out to complete the full BDL circle.

It’s indeed a bummer and in a few ways I think you’re justified for the stance.

• Like 1

So some Roster things

Crutis Weaver, Isaiah Hodgins, Jarrod Wilson on IR

Justin Evans and Joe Jackson should be cut

Christian Miller still on my active roster although an opt out counting against my player numbers 

So should I just ignore that I’m at 73 players with all of these things considered? I should be at 67 players and able to put in waiver claim. So are you guys okay if I put in my waiver claims even though the book says I am at 73 but I am technically not?

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So some Roster things

Christian Miller still on my active roster although an opt out counting against my player numbers 

So should I just ignore that I’m at 73 players with all of these things considered? I should be at 67 players and able to put in waiver claim. So are you guys okay if I put in my waiver claims even though the book says I am at 73 but I am technically not?

Far as Miller goes you can not count him.  I tried to manually put him IR but no dice.  Other ones are spotrac linked so idk. Talk to sirA and Ted on that one 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So some Roster things

IR is fixed. Thanks for noticing there was an issue with the formula. All IR & Suspended players should be fixed now.

How did you cut Justin Evans and Joe Jackson?

I'll look at those opt out, it wasn't really planned in the sheet, I think we'll do it manually

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

IR is fixed. Thanks for noticing there was an issue with the formula. All IR & Suspended players should be fixed now.

How did you cut Justin Evans and Joe Jackson?

I'll look at those opt out, it wasn't really planned in the sheet, I think we'll do it manually

I did the whole cut Evans now and have to pay his salary later thing? And I sub 500 cut Jackson