BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Hope all goes well for your mother Rags - I'm happy with  the suggestion.

Separately, I would like to see Bcb's game plan from this week in advance of playing him next week. If it wasn't week 1 I wouldn't really care, but it is tougher going into a match blind when compared to your opponent who's seen your gameplan & base lineup.

Can you send it to me @bcb1213?

21 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Ragnarok do you know what time you set the threads you created are going to close?

I did not set a specific time because I was trying to get them up ASAP and didn't have time to figure out when exactly they closed.  Partially because I figured we could collectively get a proper vote count so I left a bit of that on everyone else to double check the votes.

22 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Separately, I would like to see Bcb's game plan from this week in advance of playing him next week. If it wasn't week 1 I wouldn't really care, but it is tougher going into a match blind when compared to your opponent who's seen your gameplan & base lineup.

I think this is fair and would have no issue showing you his gameplan.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That said, I gotta be up in 5 hours to take mom to surgery, so I'll be out until later on when I vote.

Your personal situation is undoubtedly more important. We’re hoping things get better for your mom.

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

You'll have to get it from rags. I deleted to make room for waiver claim messages 

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Me.  I was waiting to see if I got anything from IC this week.

Plus, I had to fly into Pensacola yesterday to drive my mom to Lakeland today through the hurricane cause she has open heart surgery tomorrow, and then I have to drive her to the Keys Thursday assuming the surgery goes well, so I am a bit tight on time.  

I'll post the Rome/IC thread at some point tomorrow, I think the waiting room at the hospital has wifi.

Worst case, I don't post it and Rome wins the week with one vote which might actually be for the best because it would make the most sense for playoff rankings.

I'll put together a lineup and barebones plan to have something on paper, but I don't want any votes.