BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well my reading time moving forward just decreased so that's good 

You do realize I DID read your gameplan right? I read everyones gameplan and I dont ever type the acronym TLDR.

If you didny read a gameplan how can you vote on a game? If you didn't read your own....how do you know you didn't make any mistakes?

Just now, wwhickok said:

You do realize I DID read your gameplan right? I read everyones gameplan and I dont ever type the acronym TLDR.

If you didny read a gameplan how can you vote on a game? If you didn't read your own....how do you know you didn't make any mistakes?

I'll read til I see Williamsport in front of one then vote the other team.  You brought this on yourself 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'll read til I see Williamsport in front of one then vote the other team.  You brought this on yourself 

No. I didn't. Laziness brought this on. I said the same thing last year about TLDR and this year I. Taking a stand. I still read the gameplans.

But you didn't actually answer the very legit question I asked. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

No. I didn't. Laziness brought this on. I said the same thing last year about TLDR and this year I. Taking a stand. I still read the gameplans.

But you didn't actually answer the very legit question I asked. 

So for non who you're thinks would win or deadline reason.  Intentionally manipulating vote counts, assuming ruskie won't vote for himself too.  You realize just abstaining causes me a - 1.  Voting for him is virtually a - 2

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So for non who you're thinks would win or deadline reason.  Intentionally manipulating vote counts, assuming ruskie won't vote for himself too.  You realize just abstaining causes me a - 1.  Voting for him is virtually a - 2

Thats fair. But I was under the impression we had to vote on all games.

But you still didn't answer the question

Edited by wwhickok

Allow me to dumb this down for some people so they understand my viewpoint. You don't have to agree with it but it's not going to change.

TLDR. For anyone who might not know what that means it means TOO L O N G Didn't Read

If you didn't read a gameppan how can you in good conscience vote on a game?

If you didn't read your own gameplan how can you in good conscience know that you didn't make an error that might cost you the game?

If you are voiting out of retaliation how can you in good conscience say you're not being bias?

I read every single gameplan even when it says TLDR and i vote for who I think has the best combination of talent and plan. TLDR is just pure laziness. If youre admitting to being lazy about games should we really be votihg in your favor.?

The IC Rome game should not have had an option to vote at all imo. Rome should've gotten 8 votes added to his season count and IC 0. And let it be at that. Imo it's a matter of competitive balance in a fair way when he literally is getting a free win (to no fault of his own).

That and that alone is why I cast my singular vote for IC. It's not that complicated and its not that serious 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't know where this 8 number comes from.  Should no one ever be allowed to win by more than 8 regardless of the situation 

The # 8 I guess should actually be 9. It was a “ majority” # 

but again you are refusing to answer the questions I posed that deserve an answer. No one is out to get you bob so calm the **** dowm

Just now, wwhickok said:

The # 8 I guess should actually be 9. It was a “ majority” # 

but again you are refusing to answer the questions I posed that deserve an answer. No one is out to get you bob so calm the **** dowm

What is this question you speak of 

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Allow me to dumb this down for some people so they understand my viewpoint. You don't have to agree with it but it's not going to change.

TLDR. For anyone who might not know what that means it means TOO L O N G Didn't Read

If you didn't read a gameppan how can you in good conscience vote on a game?

If you didn't read your own gameplan how can you in good conscience know that you didn't make an error that might cost you the game?

If you are voiting out of retaliation how can you in good conscience say you're not being bias?

I read every single gameplan even when it says TLDR and i vote for who I think has the best combination of talent and plan. TLDR is just pure laziness. If youre admitting to being lazy about games should we really be votihg in your favor.?

The IC Rome game should not have had an option to vote at all imo. Rome should've gotten 8 votes added to his season count and IC 0. And let it be at that. Imo it's a matter of competitive balance in a fair way when he literally is getting a free win (to no fault of his own).

That and that alone is why I cast my singular vote for IC. It's not that complicated and its not that serious 

Oh this 

Some people get busy/have lives for a week so yes I provide a tl/dr section. If you don't like it, skip it   it is not that difficult.  If you think I base my vote on just a tl/dr section you obviously have not read any of my comments on games.  Think that answers three of the you questions 

I'm voting out of retaliation of someone who is manipulating the votes against me to fit an agenda, personal or not it affects me.  Sorry not sorry. I have No problem being bias there.