BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh this 

Some people get busy/have lives for a week so yes I provide a tl/dr section. If you don't like it, skip it   it is not that difficult.  If you think I base my vote on just a tl/dr section you obviously have not read any of my comments on games.  Think that answers three of the you questions 

I'm voting out of retaliation of someone who is manipulating the votes against me to fit an agenda, personal or not it affects me.  Sorry not sorry. I have No problem being bias there. 

I’ll address the first part first. I can actually appreciate that. So what you’re saying is the intent of the TLDR bit at the bottom is, in theory a synopsis. That I don’t have an issue with and as I said regardless that’s not why I voted the way I did but for the sake of drama I asked for my vote to count for Rome or @RuskieTitan  can just vote for you and even it up. 

as for the second part. While I don’t agree with you, I appreciate your feelings on the matter.

as for TLDR. Those are not the situations I’m complaining about. My issue is when ppl CLEARLY didn’t read the gameplan but still vote and then give an explanation that proves they didn’t read the gameplan 

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Perhaps in “free win situations” we should consider doing that moving forward

Unless it's literally every game the cap is 8 it is unfair.  Say for instance we didn't get a write up for OKC this week. Look at what lukic is doing now with one in his matchup.  Should he have been punished cause no one sent something in with a no write up cap 

53 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

WSR Trading Block

WR Mohammed Sanu - 2022 7th

TE Maxx Williams - whatever

C Mitch Morse - 5th Rd Pick

INT Charles Omenihu (makes offer)

LB Avery Williamson - 7th Rd pick

Willing to package Sanu, Williams, and Williamson for a singular pick or player

tbh you're going to have to give somebody something if you want to get rid of Sanu.

Looking for a BDL starting caliber LB and for a safety who can line up in the box and stay deep and be effective (doesn't have to be a world beater, just a decent guy). Don't care about age or contract (ok maybe contract but I won't shy away from a bad contract), it's a one year rental. If you have someone hmu