BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I sent in my claims yesterday I think. Do I have to drop or IR someone to make a corresponding move? 

You do not.  Just just have to have 70 active players or less(guys on IR do not count against the 70 man limit).

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I sent in my claims yesterday I think. Do I have to drop or IR someone to make a corresponding move? 

If someone is placed on IR in real life they will automatically be placed on it here.  Btw I don't read waiver messages before I process them to try to maintain fairness so if you have any special instructions or want me to read it, let me know in forum and I'll check it out for you 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you all want to know who I voted for and why in each matchup from here out, just shoot me a PM. Not worth my time to deal with whickok crying and attacking me

Nobody is crying so stop acting like a child. You didn’t give an actual explanation on any of your votes. You still haven’t been able to give a logical reason of your opinion on my game. No one should have to pm you. That’s what the game day threads are for. No one is attacking you. I am stating exactly what is obvious in plain sight. So stop crying, maybe get some logic, and maybe next time someone comes at you you’ll be able to spin better bs

Edited by wwhickok

You have insinuated/stated it was a retaliation vote, that I didn't read the rosters, that I didn't read the game plans, that im biased, and that you knew where I was voting when the schedules came out. Also stating the league deserves better in relation to me and my vote. 

I'm not stating a reason now cause I'm not wasting my time on your crying

I didn't even know what team you owned

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You have insinuated/stated it was a retaliation vote, that I didn't read the rosters, that I didn't read the game plans, that im biased, and that you knew where I was voting when the schedules came out. Also stating the league deserves better in relation to me and my vote. 

I mean did he not see where I voted 🤣.  

Just now, The Orca said:

If you don’t know who owns what team.... 

anyway as far as the bolded, no I didn’t. I said that the league deserved better than b.s. illogical bias votes.

Youre not stating the reason now because YOU NEVER HAD ONE. Nobody is crying so let’s cut out the 3rd grade insults. I stated a very clear, factual point and instead of providing your logic you got defensive and dodged it. You attempted to make me look like the bad guy as though I was wrong when it’s been clear this entire time, I’m actually 100% correct.