BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its football. How can teams who stupidly are playing with 10 players makes stops, make tackles for loss, etc. You can also get around it where it's not an auto loss imo and I believe his team is clearly better than you. If not down a man he beats you by 21+. Its not close imo. You ain't stopping him and i think he has a decent shot to stop you enough for his offense to outscore you. Your team is lacking in many areas that his is far far superior than you, especially at the skill positions. Meaning once again his offense will control the game imo. Instead of a blowout, they pull off an upset based on numbers and beat you in a close game. Once again...his team is still better than you even down a man. That is my opinion and if you read the other posts you should/could have seen it there as well 

If you want more detail, your QB is old, your line bad, your WR only have 1 guy I think is solid. Teams down a man ain't just rolling over they adjust their splits or change alignment some. Even if it's not in the game plan its fair to assume. So again you ain't winning this game. You lose. I'm not bowing to your auto loss theory when it so clear imo his team is better and would overcome the disadvantage. He'll, you can move a LB down and a DB to LB or really anything. But even if its played with 10 people, he pulls off the statistical upset imo 

My QB is still better than Cousins and Minshew and still top 10. Ridley, Lazard, and Edelman all had good games Sunday and are proving to be good players (Edelman proved that a long time ago). My RBIs Derrick ******* Henry.

Its fair to assume they’re going to do something they said nothing about? No DT. A DE out of position and outmatched. Lack of LBs, if he converts his Lbs yo his DL he doesn’t have any LBs. I didn’t say anything about an auto loss. He submitted a gameplan and roster that to everyone but you was clearly not good enough to win and this explanation ,Ames your case worse actually. The blowout thing.. Stop acting like my team sucks because it doesn’t. It has a lot of talent on it . I’m not arguing that it’s the best but it’s not bad. Also my Oline is FAR superior to yours so...explain to me how you guys won with a 60% rushing attack?

*Mic drop*

• Like 1

@wwhickok @The Orca

Please keep game related spats/disagreements/this kinda stuff in a game thread.  That way we can all ignore it more easily.

Don't bring it in here.  We have had weeks where two owners go back and forth for 4 pages.  Which is fine.  It's part of BDL.  But they keep it in that game thread.

Please and thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

My QB is still better than Cousins and Minshew and still top 10. Ridley, Lazard, and Edelman all had good games Sunday and are proving to be good players (Edelman proved that a long time ago). My RBIs Derrick ******* Henry.

Its fair to assume they’re going to do something they said nothing about? No DT. A DE out of position and outmatched. Lack of LBs, if he converts his Lbs yo his DL he doesn’t have any LBs. I didn’t say anything about an auto loss. He submitted a gameplan and roster that to everyone but you was clearly not good enough to win and this explanation ,Ames your case worse actually. The blowout thing.. Stop acting like my team sucks because it doesn’t. It has a lot of talent on it . I’m not arguing that it’s the best but it’s not bad. Also my Oline is FAR superior to yours so...explain to me how you guys won with a 60% rushing attack?

*Mic drop*

His team is better and would win

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

@wwhickok @The Orca

Please keep game related spats/disagreements/this kinda stuff in a game thread.  That way we can all ignore it more easily.

Don't bring it in here.  We have had weeks where two owners go back and forth for 4 pages.  Which is fine.  It's part of BDL.  But they keep it in that game thread.

Please and thank you.

Will do 

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He isn’t an owner. 

Or co-owner.

BDL is my happy place despite all the bitching we do at each other and considering that I am currently dealing with my mother throwing up from the after effects of her surgery, I am not in the mood to deal with people debating ignoring each other.  

We all weigh different things when we vote.  Sometimes to the point where we wonder if another BDL member has had a mild stroke recently.  That is okay, good, healthy, and keeps us from mindlessly voting in groupthink.  

But short of something horrifyingly egregious, I am not going to even consider the idea of someone voting for nefarious purposes or find it acceptable that some owners/co-owners ignore each other. 

The main point of BDL is to give all of us a fun, competitive outlet from our daily ****.  Let's keep that main purpose in mind.

Love you idiots.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Or co-owner.

BDL is my happy place despite all the bitching we do at each other and considering that I am currently dealing with my mother throwing up from the after effects of her surgery, I am not in the mood to deal with people debating ignoring each other.  

We all weigh different things when we vote.  Sometimes to the point where we wonder if another BDL member has had a mild stroke recently.  That is okay, good, healthy, and keeps us from mindlessly voting in groupthink.  

But short of something horrifyingly egregious, I am not going to even consider the idea of someone voting for nefarious purposes or find it acceptable that some owners/co-owners ignore each other. 

The main point of BDL is to give all of us a fun, competitive outlet from our daily ****.  Let's keep that main purpose in mind.

Love you idiots.

The vote and explanation for the Portland/WSR game, the vote in favor of OKC, and the fact he didn’t even know which roster was Rome’s were all agregious and acting like it’s not happening just so the happiness stays intact is not an acceptable solution. 

There’s a big difference between having a different point of view,logically, on a game and tripping over your words because you got caught voting against ppl you don’t like 

Just now, wwhickok said:

The vote and explanation for the Portland/WSR game, the vote in favor of OKC, and the fact he didn’t even know which roster was Rome’s were all agregious and acting like it’s not happening just so the happiness stays intact is not an acceptable solution. 

There’s a big difference between having a different point of view,logically, on a game and tripping over your words because you got caught voting against ppl you don’t like 

It's their first week.  I am not gonna assume they have a total understanding of everything.  I will also not assume they purposely voted against any particular owner after one week.