BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I thought Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen were the safest QBs in the draft. Yikes.

But my comp for Darnold was Jay Cutler. If you can surround him with talent and good coaching he should be much much better.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Naw my centers are solid 

I think Morse is an upgrade on Ben Jones but not at that price.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

He has played pretty well lately actually. Yes it’s PFF but number 1 C Week 4 for them while playing next to two of the worst guards in the NFL. Might not be the best but that’s not cheeks bud.

PFF literally does not know what they're talking about.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think Morse is an upgrade on Ben Jones but not at that price.

PFF literally does not know what they're talking about.

I watched the game. Been watching some other stuff on him. He has played well. And again he has horrible guards next to him. 

9 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I got married in 98.

My first year of teaching I used to make fun of the teacher next door to me for being old. Then we found out that she was literally at senior week when I was born. After that it wasn't really a joke anymore.

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Thanks now I'm scouring my many apps to see if I can watch face off.

There's an app called justwatch where you can search for a movie and it will tell you where it's streaming or available for rent/buying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

There's an app called justwatch where you can search for a movie and it will tell you where it's streaming or available for rent/buying.

There's a show called Hellevator that was on Netflix until about a year ago that I absolutely LOVED. Ran for two seasons on Game Show Network. No longer available to stream anywhere and no way to buy a physical copy. I've never hated digital distribution more, it's such a garbage system and it's why I always buy physical disks of anything I really enjoy watching.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

wow, I think at my peak I only hated like 10

Well one of the people he hates is himself so it's more like 11. And another one he hates is me and I barely count as a person so he's basically back down to ten.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1