BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

None of my draft picks have been starter worthy yet this season... I'm not thrilled about most of their landing spots. In fact I don't think I have a single player that I drafted that is on a team with more than 1 win. Maybe other than Jordyn Brooks.

Brown, Wirfs, Winfield, Aiyuk, Solomon...maybe YGM sometime soon.

I'm expecting all of them to crash and burn after the next couple weeks...but I'm happy for now.

• Like 3

Rookie safety Jeremy Chinn surely deserves some praise for the work he has put in this season. Chinn leads the Panthers with 34 tackles and has made a huge impact He continues to line up in several positions and rarely comes off the field. He has played at least 89% of the defensive snaps in all four games this season, including playing 100% of the snaps twice. 

Chinn is playing in a position that many expected Isaiah Simmons to had the Panthers drafted him with the seventh overall pick in the draft, instead of defensive tackle Derrick Brown. Brown has five tackles for loss through the first four games of the season, which leads the team, and is among the best in the league. 

“Jeremy Chinn you’ll see line up all over the place. In fact, Jeremy Chinn is what the Arizona Cardinals want Isaiah Simmons to be,” FOX analyst Chris Spielman said during Sunday’s game. “He’s going to play safety, he’s going to play slot, he’s going to play linebacker, both strong and weak. Very versatile player.”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rookie safety Jeremy Chinn surely deserves some praise for the work he has put in this season. Chinn leads the Panthers with 34 tackles and has made a huge impact He continues to line up in several positions and rarely comes off the field. He has played at least 89% of the defensive snaps in all four games this season, including playing 100% of the snaps twice. 

Chinn is playing in a position that many expected Isaiah Simmons to had the Panthers drafted him with the seventh overall pick in the draft, instead of defensive tackle Derrick Brown. Brown has five tackles for loss through the first four games of the season, which leads the team, and is among the best in the league. 

“Jeremy Chinn you’ll see line up all over the place. In fact, Jeremy Chinn is what the Arizona Cardinals want Isaiah Simmons to be,” FOX analyst Chris Spielman said during Sunday’s game. “He’s going to play safety, he’s going to play slot, he’s going to play linebacker, both strong and weak. Very versatile player.”

Chinn was my #1 draft crush. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Chinn was my #1 draft crush. 

Tbh, I haven't started any rookies other than Reagor this year and that didn't end well. In fact I haven't even played any thus far. I don't see that changing, its been such a weird year. Makes me too nervous trotting rookies out.