TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm surprised at a couple outcomes tbh.

It feels good to be the only undefeated team in the Mid West though 

Some people started smoking some weed before they read my game lol

• Like 3

Just now, PR said:

Some people started smoking some weed before they read my game lol

I voted for you. There's still people that haven't voted. Aka still time to get the outcome of that game right.  But sadly whomever hasn't voted yet probably won't.

Problem is we got a few NFL 'Not so Guru's Guru's and a couple that just vote however based on who they want to win, they don't read anything. They know who they are. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Tbh, the better team lost that game. 

Oh most definitely. I don't say that often, but man saying Cover 3 is going to stop a spread offense is just insane. Literally the opposite. The game plan played into my offensive strategy. Other people decided my defense was the Cowboys and just decided that it would be a shoot out...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PR said:

Oh most definitely. I don't say that often, but man saying Cover 3 is going to stop a spread offense is just insane. Literally the opposite. The game plan played into my offensive strategy. Other people decided my defense was the Cowboys and just decided that it would be a shoot out...

Nah, I thought your defense matches up well with Mahomes. We’ve seen team matchup well with Mahomes still give up over 27 points on a regular basis. I think Heyward-Griffin is a top 3 combo without question.

• Like 1

Appears my post didn't go through in the game thread, I'll rix it when I get home but one of the issues I had is that you've gotta go heavier against a team short of depth and really test that. I think the shootout bit kinda became inevitable going 4 wide, even if you have a strong secondary (which mind you OKC had too) and I'll take Mahomes, a better OL and home field over Prescott and a few bettet weapons even if he has the better D. 

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Appears my post didn't go through in the game thread, I'll rix it when I get home but one of the issues I had is that you've gotta go heavier against a team short of depth and really test that. I think the shootout bit kinda became inevitable going 4 wide, even if you have a strong secondary (which mind you OKC had too) and I'll take Mahomes, a better OL and home field over Prescott and a few bettet weapons even if he has the better D. 

Heavier? He had three dline replacements and a third LBer in the wings. Going 2 TE doesn't take advantage of his shortcomings in the secondary.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

You've said this more than once and not gone back.  Common man!

27 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Hungarys WR corps is exponentially better and frankly the way Robinson has been playing, the RB position is a push.