BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Blue said:

It literally does not.

We will agree to disagree there. Have you watched Ayuik, Deebo Samuel, Tyreek Hill, Pat Mahomes, CEH, Devante Adams, Aaron Rodgers, 3 offenses that would actually contemplate running a flexbone offense? 

All 3 of these teams very much have those elements on offense. Especially speed. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe. I think you might be talking about Mike. Because I sure as hell am not. I actually watch football games.

Canadian football doesn't count, wwhickok.

EDIT: LOL Freudian slip

Edited by Blue

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Anyway... I've spoken my opinion, but you won so congrats to you 

Congrats to all the winners and tanker today (yep I'm talking about you EPC lol).

The rest of you, week 5 is a new week.

EPC has nothing to gain by tanking. His game plan indicated he actually tried this week.

10 hours ago, Blue said:

Wow, I did not expect that final score against PR. I liked how my gameplan set up against his, but let's be real, I've got real depth issues everywhere.

Except, IMO, in the secondary, where I like my chances against anybody with 5 DBs on the field.

Shoot, I forgot to go back and vote on that one. I literally had no idea where to vote too, that was a great game.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Wait, if my running backs (Chubb and Ekeler) went on IR, how come I didn't get another choice on my waiver list? @bcb1213

Did you message me saying you wanted two claims per do your expect me to be all knowing 

Edited by bcb1213

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I like how ww rallied against me all offseason for having four starting qb,... checks roster.... Now he has four starting qb

And with Brees playing the way he is, looks like Herbert is going to be your starter very, very soon.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Wait, if my running backs (Chubb and Ekeler) went on IR, how come I didn't get another choice on my waiver list? @bcb1213

You have to mention it in the message that you are going for two because of an IR designation.