BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Deep down you know and I know Mitch Morse is the answer to your problems against need to shut up about him and you have depth

I mean I can always just put you on ignore if it is gets that annoying 

31 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think during the BizzBowl between @TedLavie and I, now know as the Bodybag Bowl, I had SO MANY injured offensive lineman I was essentially playing Anquan Boldin at RT. It was insane. 

Is this when Peyton Manning was a former shell of himself and won the BDL and Super Bowl in the same year?

23 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Is this when Peyton Manning was a former shell of himself and won the BDL and Super Bowl in the same year?

No, that was when I lost to the Corpse of Peyton Manning and JLash in the BizzBowl in what was undoubtedly a top-3 infuriating BDL moment for me.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No I lost that one. But my weapons the year Peyton won were ridiculous so take that envy elsewhere bro.

• Like 1

So the net points in the standings page of the workbook are wrong. I don't know exactly which ones are wrong but when you add them all up you get a total of 5 rather than 0. They haven't been updated for this week yet so it's only through the first three weeks that the problem exists.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So the net points in the standings page of the workbook are wrong. I don't know exactly which ones are wrong but when you add them all up you get a total of 5 rather than 0. They haven't been updated for this week yet so it's only through the first three weeks that the problem exists.

Weird they are accurate for me but I only see the first three weeks I believe?