BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I like this tweet because it allows me to homer not only my BDL team, but my favorite NFL team as well. Enjoy.

I really liked Dupree coming out of college, love that he and Tuitt have done as well as I expected them to.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

At least none of you traded Hopkins then traded one of the picks from that trade to move up for Haskins...

You have no idea how heartbroken and flabbergasted I was to see that you got rid of Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, and Cam Jordan. The only three players I would have done everything in my power to keep.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I really liked Dupree coming out of college, love that he and Tuitt have done as well as I expected them to.

You have no idea how heartbroken and flabbergasted I was to see that you got rid of Aaron Rodgers, Deandre Hopkins, and Cam Jordan. The only three players I would have done everything in my power to keep.

I wanted to make things hard for myself and build from the ground up. It’s more enjoyable for me that way. I would have loved to take over one of these completely depleted teams but at the time it was just your team available for me to take over. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m trying to tone that down now even with my large trade blocks I am still hesitant to move guys. It’s like a gamblers mentality. Maybe I’ll get something even better if I take this gamble... and it’s not working lol

I probably have a problem 

• Like 1

Send to me

Sacramento Sasquatch @ Gotham Gashslayers

Singapore Sentinels @ Cuba Smugglers

Seoul Dragons @ Camden Hood Rats

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Lancaster Werewolves

Send to @rackcs

New Orleans Jazz @ Hungary Hippos

Portland Horned Owls @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Rome Eternals

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

• Like 2

Btw, I literally just look at the schedule, and if Lancaster is in the top block of 4 and I'm in the bottom block(or vice versa) I just split it there.  So for week 6, you could already guess that I'll take first four games on the schedule and racks will get the last 4.

• Like 1

Trade for players

QB Kirk Cousins

WR TY Hilton

G Andrew Norwell

DE Dee Ford

DE Von Miller

S Malcolm Jenkins

S Landon Collins

Others not named McCaffrey, Adams, Dupree and Peters can also be had

I need your picks. I don’t want Mitch Morse 

• Like 2