BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That would be about right for a draft pick that low and a year away.

A real life 3rd for a bust? Yeah.. I think not  Ross has slightly more value than Sanu who isn't actually on a team. Ross is barely being used because he is that bad 

Edited by wwhickok

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

A real life 3rd for a bust? Yeah.. I think not  Ross has slightly more value than Sanu who isn't actually on a team. Ross is barely being used because he is that bad 

Shouldn’t you be somewhere trying to trade Mitch Morse? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I get that, but I'm always curious as to the caliber of player someone thinks they will get for a pick in that range.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I get that, but I'm always curious as to the caliber of player someone thinks they will get for a pick in that range.  

I feel like AJ Brown and the like are worth probably a 1st plus (1st, 2nd round+ in BDL)

I feel like Emmanuel Sanders types are worth BDL 5th-7ths depending on how teams view their usage. 

Fill in the in betweens.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

GL @MD4L always a pleasure to work with proper villians.

You on a British kick lately?? 'Proper villains' is one, but in gameplans more than once you've planned to give offensive lineman a "spot of trouble". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You on a British kick lately?? 'Proper villains' is one, but in gameplans more than once you've planned to give offensive lineman a "spot of trouble". 

I have been watching a lot of Acorn TV lately. Probably the best unknown streaming service.

Also watch a lot of Sorted on YouTube.

• Like 2