BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 hours ago, Xmad said:

I know I'm basically out of BDL but I've known you guys half a decade some a lil longer.

Thank you for all the positive stuff in my life because now I know what it's like to truly be miserable.

My mom died, so thank you all for the positive memories of football and BDL. 

We are here for you. Anything you need let me know. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xmad said:

I know I'm basically out of BDL but I've known you guys half a decade some a lil longer.

Thank you for all the positive stuff in my life because now I know what it's like to truly be miserable.

Sorry to hear about that.

• Like 1

Just now, PR said:

I'm debating between Sammy Watkins or Russell Gage right now (I don't trust AJ Brown to actually play his Tuesday night matchup) Thoughts?

Brown practiced in full yesterday, it's whether or not the Titans keep testing positive.

Just now, Jlash said:

Brown practiced in full yesterday, it's whether or not the Titans keep testing positive.

Oh I have no doubt he is going to play. I just ponder if the game will be played. I'm in a 15 move cap fantasy league. It is only those three options. Bank on the game being played or one of the other two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PR said:

Oh I have no doubt he is going to play. I just ponder if the game will be played. I'm in a 15 move cap fantasy league. It is only those three options. Bank on the game being played or one of the other two.

Goodell keeps insisting that game is being played.

8 hours ago, Xmad said:

Sorry to hear that XMad, best to you and your family.

• Like 1