BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Didn't get anything from @Blue

Gonna be real honest here, I was planning to do my gameplan and lineups this morning, but started feeling unwell late last night and ended up sleeping in until about twenty minutes ago. Don't think it would be fair to send in a writeup now, so I'm just gonna have to take the L this week. Sorry to those of you whose playoff and draft chances are affected by it, that's on me for waiting till the last minute.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Gonna be real honest here, I was planning to do my gameplan and lineups this morning, but started feeling unwell late last night and ended up sleeping in until about twenty minutes ago. Don't think it would be fair to send in a writeup now, so I'm just gonna have to take the L this week. Sorry to those of you whose playoff and draft chances are affected by it, that's on me for waiting till the last minute.

Life happens man, next week is a new week. No apologies necessary 

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Life happens man, next week is a new week. No apologies necessary 

This guy is happy about it lmao

• Like 1