BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm really sorry.  My fiancee lost her dad in her early 20s and it was really rough on her.  Let us know if there's anything we can do.

And you're still in BDL, you just don't know it yet.

Appreciated Rags, not sure if there is anything looool but yeah.

True I will probably be a co-owner by next year if I didn't quit in june this would've made me quit 1000%. I will be back if only to FINALLY BEAT YOU IN BDL.

9 hours ago, PR said:

I'm sorry man. If you need to talk reach out. We are here for you. 

❤️

9 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Sorry to hear dude. Thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

❤️

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

Sorry buddy.

❤️

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Truly sorry to hear that man. Thoughts and prayers are with you for sure. If you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

❤️

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Hey bud.  Tragic news.  Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.  We're always here if you need us. Reach out, pm, whatever. All the best man 

❤️

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

We are here for you. Anything you need let me know. 

❤️

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sorry to hear about that.

❤️

5 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Sorry to hear that XMad, best to you and your family.

❤️

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Same here GL my friend

My thoughts are with you @Xmad of course if we can help in any way let us know.

❤️

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Gonna be real honest here, I was planning to do my gameplan and lineups this morning, but started feeling unwell late last night and ended up sleeping in until about twenty minutes ago. Don't think it would be fair to send in a writeup now, so I'm just gonna have to take the L this week. Sorry to those of you whose playoff and draft chances are affected by it, that's on me for waiting till the last minute.

Life happens my man, always put yourself first you can always make it up to others by helping some schmuck make the playoffs somehow. 

14 hours ago, Xmad said:

I know I'm basically out of BDL but I've known you guys half a decade some a lil longer.

Thank you for all the positive stuff in my life because now I know what it's like to truly be miserable.

My mom died, so thank you all for the positive memories of football and BDL. 

Oh Jesus, I missed this Xmad. I'm so sorry for you and your family. You know you can always come down here and talk if you need to, bud. ❤️

• Like 1