BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

22 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

This Dallas skill position group is ridiculous. This Dak injury might be a blessing in disguise for Dallas if it means they don't give him a $35mil contract and get stuck with him.

Tony Dungy just said this. Are you Tony?

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Gonna assume he's gonna have to settle for less than 35 million/year now. 

If I were Dak (and obviously I'm not) I wouldn't sign for the Cowboys out of principle now. They completely ****ed him here not giving him his big deal when he's rightfully earned it and now he might never get it.

38 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He punched Ceedy Duce because Ceedy Duce got in his soft little sensitive head

So I just looked it up and found out that Ceedy Duce is CGJ lol had no idea who this guy was that you've been starting all season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If I were Dak (and obviously I'm not) I wouldn't sign for the Cowboys out of principle now. They completely ****ed him here not giving him his big deal when he's rightfully earned it and now he might never get it.

So I just looked it up and found out that Ceedy Duce is CGJ lol had no idea who this guy was that you've been starting all season.

He legally changed it before the season apparently but not on his jersey 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I wouldn't pay Dak $35 million a year. I think he overvalued himself when he turned down $30 mil/year.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wouldn't pay Dak $35 million a year. I think he overvalued himself when he turned down $30 mil/year.

Jared Goff and Carson Wentz are both making over 30 million. I can understand why he would want to be paid a bit more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Jared Goff and Carson Wentz are both making over 30 million. I can understand why he would want to be paid a bit more.

Good point on Wentz, but Goff took a team to the Super Bowl.

I think both those QBs are overpaid too tho