BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree. Zimmer made the right call. Even if they take the pts, Russell likely leads rhe same drive. Do you believe in Kirk enough in OT? Tbh... I doubt Zimmer did.

The two point conversion.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

That was a great way to finish out the Sunday. But I'm wondering, is Mitch Morse available for trade?

That is a great question. Every team would be just throwing first round picks if he was though so I doubt it. Too valuable 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree. Zimmer made the right call. Even if they take the pts, Russell likely leads rhe same drive. Do you believe in Kirk enough in OT? Tbh... I doubt Zimmer did.

Minnesota shut down the Seattle defense outside of two minutes in the second quarter and the final drive. I think they win in overtime, but I don't think Seattle forces overtime.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean he won tonight. 

The Giants don't count and we all know it.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I believe they'd have made that. That Minn defense was giving up completions at will 

Again, only on that last drive and they started said drive 0-3 passing. Wilson 20/32 on the night. Force Seattle to get the ball in the endzone twice just to tie it, and give yourself a shot to win it on a long field goal anyways if they score too quickly. And if your kicker misses, you're in no different position than failing to get the first down. That's a no-brainer move to me.

42 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I believe they'd have made that. That Minn defense was giving up completions at will 

Still it’s a one shot deal. The guy drops it, there’s a penalty, etc, and the onside kick still gives a respectable chance to win.

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@rackcs You should go watch clips of Kindley and Hunt at RG and RT today.  They're gonna be very nice next to each other for a long time.

Nice, everyone was projecting Hunt at OG and I liked him there but I definitely felt he could play RT too given the chance. Austin Jackson was playing well too so looks like Miami has a nice young foundation for their OL.