BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

The Titans offense is just built so well. Most damaging runner in the league with an excellent play action QB and physical receivers who can get off man coverage. GM deserves a lot of credit for putting perfectly complementing pieces together.

The 2nd one hurt them yeah. 1st one (and the fumble) were completely on Andre Roberts.

This was his worst game of the season but he was still good outside of that pick. The false starts and drops by the rest of the offense were really inexcusable.

13 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

The 2nd one hurt them yeah. 1st one (and the fumble) were completely on Andre Roberts.

This was his worst game of the season but he was still good outside of that pick. The false starts and drops by the rest of the offense were really inexcusable.

That 2nd pick was 100% on him for sure. Definitely his worst game but hey apparently I'm still bias. 

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That 2nd pick was 100% on him for sure. Definitely his worst game but hey apparently I'm still bias. 

It was his worst game this season but that speaks more of how good his first 4 performances were than this one being bad. Like I said having watched the game, he still played well and was let down badly by the penalties on the rest of the offense and the drops. By my count there were at least 4 stone cold drops by the receivers, and a few more which you could argue should've been caught even if they weren't perfect throws.

Edited by WFLukic

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

It was his worst game this season but that speaks more of how good his first 4 performances were than this one being bad. Like I said having watched the game, he still played well and was let down badly by the penalties on the rest of the offense and the drops. By my count there were at least 4 stone cold drops by the receivers, and a few more which you could argue should've been caught even if they weren't perfect throws.

The only other good-ish team they played was LAR. He had a good game there. Beyojd that they played 3 really crappy teams with crappy defenses. Tonight they played a decent team that was missing their best DL and he had the worst game of his season. We can drop the MVP talk now.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The only other good-ish team they played was LAR. He had a good game there. Beyojd that they played 3 really crappy teams with crappy defenses. Tonight they played a decent team that was missing their best DL and he had the worst game of his season. We can drop the MVP talk now.

The Raiders and Dolphins aren't crappy teams and the Dolphins defense isn't crappy. They just completely **** on the 49ers and Jags 2 weeks before that and their losses have come to the Pats and Hawks otherwise. 

The MVP race was obviously Wilson and Rodgers with Allen and Mahomes the next two. This game changes nothing. 

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The only other good-ish team they played was LAR. He had a good game there.

And even that game he played poorly on the last drive and should have lost if not for unnecessary PI by Darious Williams.

• Like 1

Just now, WFLukic said:

The Raiders and Dolphins aren't crappy teams and the Dolphins defense isn't crappy. They just completely **** on the 49ers and Jags 2 weeks before that and their losses have come to the Pats and Hawks otherwise. 

The MVP race was obviously Wilson and Rodgers with Allen and Mahomes the next two. This game changes nothing. 

The Dolphins are trash dude. They have 1 win. The Raiders have a few good players but they suck. 

Your argument for the Dolphins being good is that they beat an injury riddled 49ers team and an atrocious Jags team.

The MVP Race thus far has always been Rodgers and Wilson.

Josh Allen and you, can both sit down now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

The Phins are pretty bad. I think the Raiders have shown they're an above-average team, though. I'd bet they win 9 games and keep themselves in the wild card race.

Maybe. Right now they come across to me as extremely inconsistent and its hard for me to judge exactly what they are. In their losses they haven't looked good at all imo. Against KC well... they kicked KCs ***

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe. Right now they come across to me as extremely inconsistent and its hard for me to judge exactly what they are. In their losses they haven't looked good at all imo. Against KC well... they kicked KCs ***

They looked good against New Orleans too, just ground them down.