BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I know I’m new here so someone explain that Carson Wentz trade to me like I’m 5, cuz I don’t get it.....

a franchise QB (although one in a slump), plus 2 picks for a 32 year old DE????

Does not compute. 

This is completely how I feel I don't understand this trade at all if anything Hungry should have been giving up pics with Brandon Graham there is no way This is a fair trade this is the same league that vetoed the Patrick mahomes Jackson trade  and somehow This one is more fair?

I mean I feel get what J lash is saying about it  And I know I said I agreed with him but the more I think about it I don't think that I do

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Once again new here but not one for vetoing any trade that two people agree to but yikes.....I don’t get it.

Talking about selling an asset at an absolute low point and to a buyer that desperately needed that asset. Yikes

Sucks. You could've thrown him TY Hilton and got Wentz AND picks back. You missed out big time.

41 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You literally just said you won't vote for a four wr lineup.  So yes I consider that biased

That's not what biased means. I also didn't say never, I said I almost always vote against them. I didn't just say 4 WR bad, I explained how I think it makes an offense predictable as a base alignment and therefore can easily be defended against. I know you said you were going to do other things in the gameplan but I didn't think it was going to be enough to counteract how predictable your offense would be most of the time. Again, all valid feedback and criticism of choosing to play with a 4 WR base offense without a strong RB, but apparently that's just me being biased.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Once again new here but not one for vetoing any trade that two people agree to but yikes.....I don’t get it.

Talking about selling an asset at an absolute low point and to a buyer that desperately needed that asset. Yikes

I get what you're saying but I you have to look at you'd have to pay Wentz his outrageous contract tp keep him past this seasons tho too 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I get what you're saying but I you have to look at you'd have to pay Wentz his outrageous contract tp keep him past this seasons tho too 

A bad train is a bad trade And as far as Carson went needing to be paid OK but Brandon Graham is awesome on the last year of his contract and is far less valuable than a franchise quarterback